CRM In the Recruitment/Personnel Placement Industry
Provide Consulting Ltd is an award-winning specialist IT Recruitment firm, set up in 2001 in the fast growing city of Milton Keyes, to be perfectly located for its many clients throughout the South East, Midlands and London.
- have become renowned for their innovative, focused approach to sourcing the very best people – for their own business and their clients,
- know what real talent looks like the world over, from telecommunications, ERP, infrastructure, software, BAPM (business analysts project managers) and change management,
- for 10 years have been supporting many of the world’s leading technology superbrands but it’s not just the big companies who rely on Provide to find exceptional contract and permanent staff,
- have become renowned as the go-to agency for fast growing technology SMEs and entrepreneurs,
- have a specialist division solely dedicated to helping smaller enterprising businesses move through rapid growth to phenomenal success.
Requirement for a new system
- were looking to move away from Bullhorn after moving from Bond Adapt in 2012. A number of Recruitment software companies were shortlisted after a detailed RFI was completed,
- wanted to implement an integrated solution that enabled the business to operate more efficiently and therefore increase revenue. They required a more user friendly system as user adoption previously was poor and the transaction from placement to accounting needed to be smoother,
- were looking for a cloud based solution for multi office deployment with full mobile access. Reporting previously was difficult and the business wanted to move away from spread sheets into Real time reporting across all areas of the business.
The business was lead and new business focused, and wantedthe ability to qualify leads prior to them becoming live jobs in order to improve their ratios around lead conversions and placement,to mail shot both personalised and HTML emails directly from the new system and also run internal telesales campaigns throughout the lead generation cycle.
Why TrackerRMS was Chosen
TrackerRMS was chosen after a thorough review of the recruitment software companies on the market based on a number of factors, including :
- the TrackerRMS had the best look and feel as well as navigation and ease of use from the shortlisted options,
- the TrackerRMS pricing was clear with no extra hidden options,
- the system, due to its CRM functionality, offered a more feature rich solution than its competitors,
- TrackerRMS could be customised to suit the Provide Consulting business needs, allowing users to configure a system to meet their needs and not the other way around. This was vital as used adoption was poor with previous systems,
- the automatic updating of consultant KPIs and figures within the dashboard area meant that the business could easily provide a snapshot of where the business was at anytime,
- TrackerRMS could provide a complete all-in-one system that included marketing campaigns, online timesheets and real time reporting for accounts,
- Tracker RMS provided new functionality to meet the need of Provide Consulting from day one and a number of key features were designed and implemented to go live,
- The TrackerRMS technical team had expert Data Migration knowledge of Bullhorn and was able to guide and offer advice for the whole implementation from Data Migration to go live.
- The transaction from Bullhorn to TrackerRMS needed to be smooth, and the team quickly embedded TrackerRMS as their day to day system. User Adoption increased dramatically as the team immediately saw the benefits of the new system.
- The layout of client and candidate screens allowed the consultants to instantly see a holistic view of their accounts.
- New business leads increased by 65% due to the adoption of a new centralised way of managing the lead process.
Moving from Bullhorn to TrackerRMS was a tough financial call and a very difficult business decision, but we made the right choice. The constant support from day one and a willingness to listen, understand and react to our business issues is one of TrackersRMS’s greatest strengths
From day one the TrackerRMS account team have had their regular meetings to review and understand our way of working. If there was any functionality we needed that was not currently available, then the TrackerRMS team quickly acted to put in the necessary features into the system so we could keep out internal workflow working and improve our way of working. I have lost count of the things that the TrackerRMS team have done for us and I highly recommend them to all recruitment companies.
Visit Tracker RMS website…