CRM Reading Lounge
Browse The Library For Essential CRM Reading Material
Find all your CRM, Sales, Marketing and related articles and eBooks here. Read informative, inspiring, thought-provoking articles, ebooks and guides to help you with your CRM initiative, increase sales, improve service and run your business effectively and profitably.
So kick off your shoes, put your feet up and have a browse.
Articles from The Essential CRM Guide
- Advantages of Web-based CRM
- Before You Shop For a CRM
- Call Center Support and CRM Data Integration
- Financial Justification
- Get Complete Staff Buy-in
- In House or Cloud?
- Key Appointments for CRM Success
- Mobile CRM Purchase Considerations
- Navigating The CRM Maze
- Putting the Right CRM Team Together
- Quantify your CRM Expectations
- Social CRM – What, Why & Where for Small Business
- Specify Your CRM Requirements
- The World of CRM
- Training for Success
- What is CRM and The Rise of CRM
- Why do CRM Systems Fail?
CRM & General Articles
- “Compliance Watch”: Why is compliance with privacy laws good for your business? Brought to you by GDPR365
- 3 Overlooked Ways SMBs Can Leverage Their Social CRM
- 7 Useful Tools To Deliver Awesome Customer Support
- Article on Customer Touchpoint Management. Find out where your Firm stands. Take the TCM Quiz! – Hank Brigman
- Benefits of an Integrated Website and CRM
- Big Data For Small Business CRM
- CRM and Mobile Experience: The First Step in Gathering Comprehensive Data
- CRM Budgeting: How best to budget for your small business CRM project.
- CRM Glossary – CRM Definitions, Terminology & Acronyms
- CRM History – A lope down CRM lane
- CRM Quotes – Useful Quotations about CRM
- CRM Quotes – Continued…
- CRM ROI Calculator
- Daylite Mac CRM Specifications
- Daylite Touch for iPhone puts a CRM in your pocket
- Does Your Small Business Even Need A CRM Software Solution?
- How a CRM system adds value to a Small Business
- How To Choose The Best Mobile CRM For Your Small Business
- How To Create A CRM Data Capture Procedure
- How To Plan and Execute Your Mobile Strategy for your Small Business
- Insurance Agency Sales Tracking Software
- Interview – Alykhan Jetha – CEO of Marketcircle
- Interview – amoCRM
- Interview – Andreas Lalangas – Salesbox
- Is Economics Killing Off Small Business CRM? – Scott Gingrich
- Is Your CRM Marketing Database Ready For Prime Time?
- Is your Small Business Ready for A CRM Software Solution?
- Is CRM Technology Living Up To the Hype? Mark Levit – Professor of marketing at New York University & managing partner of Partners & Levit Advertising.
- Make CRM Pay. Maximize Your CRM ROI: Hypothetical CRM Case Study – Peter Wiggins
- My CRM Story. Why I chose Prophet CRM – Adam
- My Tips for Choosing A CRM System – Sam Francis
- Outlook Based CRM. Beef up your MS Outlook with these CRM solutions.
- Real Estate CRM – Are Real Estate Agents Doing Everything They Can?
- Sales Tracking Software. Getting closer to your shortlist.
- Should Your CRM Offer Integration To Social Media?
- Start CRM Your CRM Initiative – Where To Start CRM?
- Small Business CRM – Your WebsiteSmart Rules Feature in Happyfox Help Desk Software
- Synchronization of CRM strategy – Sourav Patel
- The Essentials of a Next Generation Help Desk
- Three Basic Principles To CRM Success in the 21st century
- Understanding True CRM Costs Before Implementing an Enterprise Solution. – Curt Finch
- What Is CRM? It’s Not The Shoes! – Bob Thompson – Better known as the CRM Guru.
- When should (or shouldn’t) you consider using a CRM Consultant? Ursula McGloughlin
Additional CRM Resources
- CustomerThink. Founded by Bob Thompson, this is one of the longest standing, definitive corporate CRM sites.
- Peppers & Rogers Group. This dynamic duo wrote the book on 1 to 1 Marketing. Corporate stuff. Borrow from their strategies and best practises and apply them to your small business CRM applications.
- Bitpipe. Resource for CRM related white papers and more.
- Small Business CRM Solutions Provider Questionnaire. Ask your proposed vendor to fill in this document. It should help you decide their suitability as a potential CRM software vendor for your small business.
- How Small Businesses Can Leverage Open Source Technology. Is an Open source CRM a viable proposition for your small business?
- Why CRM? An anecdotal CRM primer.
- CRM Quotes. Useful quotations about CRM.
- CRM Market Statistics. Useful CRM statistics.
- CRM Definitions. See various definitions of CRM.
- Small Business Definitions. You get small businesses and then you get small businesses, depending on your country. What is your business defined as?