Prophet 3.0 Review
MS Outlook CRM Solution
- Prophet 3.0 Review
- CRM Software
- Product Author
- Reviewed by
on July 3, 2014
CRM based applications.There are several important features that have been added or improved with release Prophet 3.0:
- Prophet 3.0 is MUCH faster than Prophet CRM 2004. It enables you to synch faster, find emails by opportunity quicker, connect and swap data in a snap.
- New Prophet Toolbar. You can now access Prophetand create a new opportunity from ANYWHERE in Outlook.
- New Prophet Sales Assistant. You can automatically follow-up with prospects with emails, pre-set appointments and task reminders.
- New Prophet CRM Dashboard. Sports a quick view of opportunities by stage and revenue plus all the sales tasks due in one spot.
- New Prophet Workflow Manager. Build the perfect sales process and let the workflow manager help you follow it for consistency and efficiency.
- New Opportunity Manager. Now features new drop-down filters, customizable column headers and the ability to move columns around.
- 100+ New Customizable fields. Adding to the existing flexibility of Prophet.
- Major Server Improvements. Auto server configuration tools, host server on separate computers and faster communication.
- Upgrades to Report Manager & Wizard. New filters, report templates and ability to print in landscape as well as portrait.
- As well as lots of usability and ease of use improvements throughout the entire product.
Prophet 3.0 CRM takes the most important aspects of sales management software and builds them into MS Outlook so that you are using a single application and contact manager to manage all of your important customer communications.
Unlike CRM products like ACT!, Maximizer or Goldmine software, you continue to use all of the best Outlook features such as email, calendar, appointments and tasks, but now you can create and manage sales opportunities associated with your Outlook contacts without constantly moving between two applications, synching databases or having to recreate your database/s.
September 8th, 2014