- Product Features
- More CRMs
- Expert Review
Brand Embassy is an omnichannel cloud-based customer service platform providing integrated social media, messaging, live chat and AI-powered chatbot service. Customers such as T-Mobile, Vodafone, Alibaba, and Puma in 30+ countries have achieved 69% higher agent productivity, 61% higher sales conversions and have scaled operations by 300% with no additional headcount. Brand Embassy helps companies to accelerate the digital transformation of contact centers in an agile and scalable manner. The fast-growing company is headquartered in Prague, with offices in Boston, San Diego, London and Dubai.
Key Features and Benefits of Brand Embassy:
- Intelligent routing for automatic prioritization of incoming requests
- Matchmaking to connect customers with the best possible customer service agent
- Contextual CRM to realize the full benefit of the customer match and personalize the experience
- To Be Done list to keep track of a growing, complex social thread
- Knowledge Base to suggest the most relevant response
- Keyword based monitoring to track brand and competitor mentions on forums and blogs
- Publishing tool to create and schedule content on Facebook and Twitter
- Real-time team collaboration for scalable service KPI and insights reports to measure performance and predict future staffing needs.
About The Company:
Brand Embassy was founded in 2011 by Vit Horky (CEO) and Damian Brhel (COO) to fill a gap in the existing CRM market. Most existing CRM platforms fall into one of two categories; legacy helpdesks that have social and live chat add-ons or marketing-first solutions designed for running campaigns and building online communities. Brand Embassy offers a dedicated customer service solution that provides a seamless customer experience across any digital channel – public or private. www.brandembassy.com.
- Related Products